Administrator job description
Since being established in 2007, Portman Asset Finance has helped more than 10,000 companies fulfil their ambitions by arranging over half a billion pounds on their behalf.
With specialist sector expertise we understand the specific needs of businesses and our focused approach means our processes are far quicker than banks or other institutions.
We have undergone a huge amount of growth in the last 12 months and don’t plan on stopping there…are you ready to join us?
- Creating finance quotations and proposals
- Using various online systems to submit finance applications to lenders
- Checking and preparing finance documents & packs for all relevant information using various websites and credit checking systems
- Processing signed finance documents for payment
- Booking appointments for documents to be signed
- Updating the CRM System and filing Client information correctly
- Raising invoices & commission documents
- Taking inbound calls and directing to the relevant Account Manager’s
- Outbound calls to lenders/banks: requesting updates, general queries and support questions
- Supporting the sales teams through effective administration & regular communication
The Successful Applicant:
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in cooperation with internal and external contacts
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative and questioning methods
- Excellent time management due to ever changing and short deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Excellent organisation and capability to work at pace
- Literacy, numeracy and IT skills (minimum to GCSE level)
- A professional manner but with the aptitude to probe for any missing information
- Good business acumen
- Exceptional attention to detail is a must!
- Free Parking
- Recently expanded and refurbished modern office environment
- A generous quarterly bonus
- Various incentives – this year alone our team have gone to Dublin, Bournemouth and are about to jet off to Austria for some time on the slopes
If you are an exceptional team player and all-round administrative genius, we would love to hear from you. Please apply directly with an up to date copy of your CV and short covering letter.
Due to the volume of applicants, it’s not always possible to respond to every candidate. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, then please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Upload your CV below
"*" indicates required fields